What type of cubicle system is right for your office space in Nashville?
Have you been tasked with purchasing new cubicle stations for your office in Nashville? You’ll want to ensure that you get cubicles that are best for your space while also meeting your budget and aesthetic preferences.
Types of Cubicle Systems
Cubicles are made up of panel systems that allow for varying sizes and wall heights. Cubicle systems are commonly classified as:
- Traditional – Standard office cubicles are available in a wide range of layouts. They are typically 6’x6’, 6’x8’, or 8’x8’.
- Low-height – These have lower walls than a standard cubicle, allowing employees to see and talk to each other easily while seated.
- Collaborative – Cubicle systems that are designed for multiple people to work together are referred to as “collaborative.” They are ideal for teamwork, as well as optimizing the number of seats per square foot.
- Call center – These cubes are smaller than office cubicles. They are typically 2’x5’, 4’x4’, or 5’x5’. Panel walls typically extend only to the edges of the desk.
- Floor-to-ceiling – As the name implies, the walls of these cubicles reach from the floor to the ceiling. They create a more private and personal space while giving the overall office a high-end look. This type of cubicle also lessens noise pollution for employees.
Cubicle Features and Upgrades to Consider
Whatever type of cubicle system you choose for your office space, there are likely many customization options you can consider. For instance:
- Power and data connections
- Cord management
- Storage options
- Adjustable sit/stand desks
- Wall transparency
- And more
Work With an Expert for a Stress-Free Buying Experience
As you can see, there is a lot to consider when purchasing cubicle systems. Working with a local dealer is the best way to ensure a hassle-free experience. WorkPlace Furniture is the area’s premier office furniture dealer, representing more than 50 national brands and offering decades of experience. We’ll take the guesswork out of your buying experience by assessing your needs and offering effective recommendations tailored just for you.
Contact WorkPlace Furniture today to learn more about the different types of cubicle systems. We look forward to helping you furnish your Nashville office.