Medical Office Furniture for Health Care Facilities in Memphis, TN & Throughout the Mid-South
A health care facility must exude a sense of professionalism and competency while also being a warm, nurturing environment for patients. That’s why it’s important to partner with an office furniture supplier who understands these goals best. At WorkPlace Furniture, we’ve been providing medical office furniture solutions since 2004, and we’ll be glad to do the same for your facility. We are based in Memphis, Tennessee, and serve medical offices throughout the Mid-South, and you can rely on us for fast availability, a broad selection of furniture, compelling price points, and expert services.
Our Medical Office Furniture
Whether you’re looking to buy furniture for an urgent care clinic, a private practice, or even a hospital, WorkPlace Furniture has the selection and quantity of medical office furniture to ensure your needs are met. We can help to furnish your:
- Waiting room with desks, chairs, tables, and accessories
- Exam rooms with treatment tables, chairs, medical cabinets, and more
- Physicians’ offices with executive desks, office chairs, filing cabinets, and tables
- Nurse’s station with desks, chairs, modular walls, ergonomic computer accessories, and more
Our health care furniture is sourced from some of the leading brands in the industry—Kimball, AIS, and Tayco to name a few—and you can expect top-notch quality from every item you receive from us. This is also true of our pre-owned medical office furniture, as every piece in our inventory has been thoroughly inspected to ensure it is in like-new condition.
We understand that you have many choices when it comes to the supplier you work with for medical office furniture. That’s why WorkPlace Furniture goes the extra mile to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. We pride ourselves on offering timely, hassle-free service that takes the guesswork out of the buying experience.
Space Planning and Installation Services
After you get your medical office furniture, what do you plan to do with it? If the answer is unclear, WorkPlace Furniture can help. Our office space planning service can help you maximize the efficiency of your medical office with your newly acquired furnishings accounted for. Here’s how it works:
- Our team of design experts will survey your office to learn as much as possible about its current use of space, from researching organizational systems and employee collaboration to examining the flow of foot traffic and more.
- Once the design team has collected enough information, it will recommend the best solutions to meet your needs. That could include reconfiguring existing furnishings, identifying new furniture pieces that can be used effectively in your medical office, changing up or increasing organizational systems, or anything else that could help.
- Before any new furniture is installed, you’ll get to see exactly what it will look like in your office space. Our team will create a custom office space plan with the most advanced software, producing two- and three-dimensional renderings of the layout with the recommended solutions implemented in the overall design.
When it’s time to get your new medical office furniture into place, you can count on WorkPlace Furniture not only for speedy delivery, but also efficient furniture setup and installation. A project manager will be assigned to you, and this professional will work diligently to move the project along, ensuring industry-leading turnaround time.
To learn more about the medical office furniture we offer to health care facilities throughout the Mid-South, contact WorkPlace Furniture today. We’ll be glad to answer your questions and tell you more about our space planning and delivery and installation services. Or, you can stop by our showroom in Memphis, TN, to view our products in person.