New and used office cubicles from Workplace Furniture in Memphis, TN.
We’ve been designing, selling, and installing cubicles for over 20 years and in that time, we’ve come to learn a lot of things along the way. While trends come and go, we focus on helping your employees and workplace function better. Our solutions will reflect your needs for function, style, and budget.
Office cubicles can vary widely in size, shape, style, and function. Some of the most common requests include:
- Call center or telemarketing cubicles
- Tall panel cubicles
- Low height or short panel cubicles
- Teaming or collaborative cubicles
These are the key components that make up any type of office cubicle:
- Panels– can be plain or fancy but they create physical separation from one worker to another.
- Worksurfaces– what you actually work on. They are typically configured in an “L” or “U” shape.
- Storage– these are your lower file drawers, storage drawers, upper cabinets and shelves.
- Connectors– these are usually hidden but they connect the various parts for rigidity and support.
- Electrical– these components help provide power outlets to each cubicle. Usually not visible.
We are able to design, deliver, and install cubicles anywhere throughout the southern region including Memphis,TN, Birmingham, AL , Jackson,MS, Little Rock, AR, and Nashville, TN.
Here a just a few images of the varying styles, layouts, and solutions we offer. Don’t hesitate to let us know what you’re looking for…..we’ll have it.